Elaine Clarke BA (Hons) FMCA
Bedford & Milton Keynes
Elaine has specialised in family law since qualifying as a solicitor in 1988. She completed her mediation training in 1996 and has mediated exclusively since 2001. Her practice has mainly been based in the Bedford area but has included Luton, Milton Keynes and Northampton.
Elaine qualified as a solicitor in 1988 and focused on specialising in family and matrimonial matters and has mediated as a family mediator exclusively since 2001.
She works with separating and divorcing couples to help them address and resolve issues relating to their finances, arrangements for their children and their future. She manages matters in a structured and practical way.
Working through the important aspects of separation that need to be covered in a legal framework. Always considering the emotion and anxiety that couples may be facing and always recognizing the principles of impartiality, fairness and reason. Avoiding expensive litigation and enabling clients to make decisions themselves a priority.
Elaine will give guidance and information on practical and affordable financial settlements. She is trained in Child Inclusive Mediation (CIM) and can see the children of the family within the mediation process, so their voices can be heard. She encourages parents to have a Co-Parenting Plan which will set out the arrangements for the children in accordance with their discussions. This gives structure and focus moving forward.
Elaine is committed to making the mediation process a pathway to the future and to ensure this path costs less both emotionally and financially.
Contact me now for an informal chat
What Elaine’s Clients Say
- ‘Thank you for your continued support’
- ‘I do appreciate the help you have given us with organising arrangements for the children’
- ‘Thank you so much for everything you have done for us to date ……we think you did a super job in the last mediation’
- ‘I think you managed us both brilliantly in the last session….’
- ‘Thank you for your kindness and words of understanding at such a bad time….’
- ‘I would like to place on record my appreciation to you for essential work that was needed to reach the agreement on the arrangements for the children and indeed the listing, collation and checking of assets required by Form E leading up to the Open Financial Statement document…….thank you again for your help in ensuring sensible family arrangements and the mediation that made this possible’
- ‘Many thanks for your time and assistance – it has helped a great deal’
- ‘Thanks. I appreciate your diligence’